Fawlty TowersFriday 12th October
Enjoy a three course meal served by Basil, Sybil & Manuel! With extra large portions of fun and lots of comedy sketches.
- Comedy Dining Event -
Call us on 02380 388120 to secure your spaces, alternatively email us at email@example.com to book your spaces online.
Fawlty Towers - Comedy Dining
Enjoy a three-course meal served by Basil, Sybil & Manuel! With extra large portions of fun and lots of comedy sketches.
Basil, Sybil and Manuel, meet and greet their guests and serve them a hilarious 3–course dinner with comedy sketches performed throughout the meal.
A healthy portion of CHAOS AND MAYHEM is thrown in for good measure while the legends of hotel catering management do everything they can to keep the evening on course, of course!
or Telephone direct on 02380 388 120
On The Evening
7.30pm - Arrival
When you arrive you will be welcomed as Marlene and Boycie's guests and will be able to mingle with the characters. When the time comes, you will be invited through to the dining room for dinner.
8.00pm - Three-Course Set Meal
The show is half scripted and half improvised by the actors, taking place around you whilst you dine. It references all the most famous bits from the original shows whilst having a narrative all of its own. A menu will be sent to you prior to the show for your guests to pre-order their meals. Please enusre any allergies/dietary requirements are noted on booking.
10.30pm - Departure
Timings will vary, but most likely the evening will finish around 10.30pm
The Important Info:
- Each event is themed and fancy dress is optional (but strongly encouraged!) Otherwise the dress code is smart casual.
- Carparking for the event is complimentary but ALL guests must register their vehicles on arrival of the event. Your evening host will show you where to do this..
- Parties booked with 8 or more guests will be seated together.
- Parties booked with less than 6 guests may be seated with other smaller parties. If you would like your own table please notify us on booking, we will aim to arrange this where possible however it is not guaranteed.
- A non-refundable deposit of £10pp is required on booking to secure your space.
The final payment and menu choices must be returned two weeks prior to the event.