Only Fools & 3 CoursesFriday 15th June 2018
Come on Rodders you plonker...
Join us for a pukka three course meal joined by Del Boy and Rodney - Cushty!
- Comedy Dining Event -
Only Fools & 3 Courses
Join us for the Dinner event of the year, which combines fine food and Comedy action, served up ONLY FOOLS AND HORSES style.
Marlene & Boycie are hosting a Gala Dinner, but will things go to plan with Del, Rodney and Uncle Albert (when I was in the war) on the guest list?
Will Raquel put in an appearance and sing? Surely not after the last time!
An evening of chaos and mayhem with an extra large portion of comedy is the order of the night.
Expect a big fun night out in a friendly party atmosphere with some of the finest comedy actors in the land, professionally produced to the highest standards with your enjoyment at the top of the menu.
£39.95 per person
Email email@example.com or call us on 02380 388120
After all...He who dares wins!
On The Evening
7.00pm - Arrival
When you arrive, you will be welcomed as Marlene and Boycie's guests and will be able to mingle with the characters. When the time comes, you will be invited through to the dining room for dinner.
7:30pm - Three course Set Meal
The show is half scripted and half improvised by the actors, taking place around you while you dine. It references all the most famous bits from the original shows while having a narrative all of its own. A set menu will be sent to you before the show for your guests to review and advise of any dietary requirements.
10.00pm - 10:30pm - Departure
Timings will vary, but most likely the evening will finish around the above times.
The Important Info:
- Each event is themed, and fancy dress is optional (but strongly encouraged!) Otherwise the dress code is smart casual.
- Car parking for the event is complimentary, but ALL guests must register their vehicles on arrival outside the Hampshire Suite.
- Parties booked with 10 guests will be seated together on your own table.
- Parties booked with less than 10 guests may be seated with other smaller parties.
- A non-refundable deposit of £10pp is required on booking to secure your space or you can pay in full at the time of booking should you wish.
- The final payment must be paid two weeks before the event.