Sunday Christmas Lunch with Santa
Enjoy a three-course Christmas lunch at Holiday Inn Southampton throughout December!
Our Christmas lunch includes a visit from Santa himself - a great day for all the family!
Children under three years old go free, and Santa will be bringing a gift for every child.
£16.00 per adult
£8.00 per child (for children aged 4 - 10 years old)
Dates available: 2nd, 9th, 16th and 23rd December
Our lunch is from 12:00pm to 4:00pm, and you'll be treated to dishes from our festive carvery menu.
Call us on 02380 388 120 to book your lunch now!
Festive carvery menu
- Carrot and coriander soup (V) (Ve)
From the Chef's table
- Smoked mackerel with horseradish mayonnaise
- Duck and chicken terrine
- Fruit medley (V)
- Meat platter
- Goat's cheese salad, mixed leaf salad, wild rice and bean salad, potato salad, tomato and onion salad (V)
- Rustic bread board (V)
- Marinated olives (V)
- Dips, dressings, chutney and pickle (V)
From the carvery
- Turkey, stuffing ball, pigs in blankets and pan gravy
- Honey and mustard glazed gammon
- Hearty fisherman's pie
Roast rosemary potatoes, creamy mash, winter vegetables, sauteed buttered sprouts, cauliflower cheese and gravy
From the kitchen
- Traditional Christmas pudding and brandy sauce
- Fresh fruit salad (V) (Ve) (GF)
- Christmas cheesecake with white chocolate shavings (V)